PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ARE LIABLE TO FACE THE REPERCUSSIONS IN CASE OF ANY VIOLATION.
The standard website Terms and Conditions illustrated on this webpage governs the usage policy of this site including all the web pages within the website. These terms and conditions apply in full effect, and by using this website, you become bound to them. If you have any complaint related to the agreements you may not use this website.
Terms and Conditions Change Policy
We reserve all the rights to modify and delete the existing terms and add new conditions to the list. We may alter the terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. These modifications will be updated in the terms and conditions page of the website. The users are advised to keep a regular check of these terms to stay updated with the latest revisions. Moreover, by continue using the site, you agree with all the alterations and changes.
Website Working Policy
We may modify the way the website work at any time. We may withdraw the features of the site and change the services without notifying you. Further, it is your responsibility to make sure that the people using this website from your network are aware these terms and conditions and they comply with them.
You must use the website for sole personal and non-commercial use. The company holds the right to terminate any paid order at its own decision in case there is lack of communication and cooperation from the client side. Also, if the company suspects that the customer is engaged is some fraudulent and unlawful activities, then in such a case the company has the right to cancel the order. The company does not guarantee reimbursement in the situations mentioned above. The company has a sole discretion to take appropriate legal actions in unfavorable circumstances.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The website content is protected by copyright which is owned and licensed to us/our suppliers, contractors, associates, and allies. By using this website, you comply with all the copyright notices, instructions, information, and restrictions mentioned in the website content.
- Furthermore, no intellectual property right or any part of it is intended to be transferred to any person who uses the website. Without our permission, you are not allowed to disseminate, download, or copy any of the website content.
- It must be ensured that the materials uploaded by you on the website do not impinge on the intellectual property rights of any person or violate any law. If they do, you are responsible for the repercussions.
- We will not provide you with complete articles and e-books used in the professional paper. Instead, quotations cited in the product are delivered in the form of Furthermore, a service fee is charged for providing materials, including links to sources and study material which need to be purchased for complete access.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The website is provided as it currently is and we do not guarantee that the site will meet all your expectations and requirements. If your computer does not support the technology used on the website, you may not be able to access the site or some of its services.
- The website is accessed through World Wide Web (WWW), and we have no association with its security and policy rights. So you are responsible for the legitimate use of WWW. You will have to bear the consequences in case of any violation of any national and international laws and regulations associated with WWW, as we have no say in a foreign jurisdiction.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to third-party sites and resources. Notably, these third party websites have their own terms of the agreement that you must review before using them. We are not responsible for any third-party web resources, and your access and use of such services will be at your own risk. So we recommend you to check the privacy policies of the websites before supplying any personal information.
- In no case, we will be liable or responsible for the loss incurred to you by the changes and modifications made to the website.
- We are not liable to you or any other person in the following instances:
- Phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures, or any other technical difficulties.
- Failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or email transmissions.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause delay or disruption of services.
- Any harms, impairment or fatalities of any kind arising about the utilization of website services.
- For printing and typographical errors.
Terms for Order Placing and Registration
- To place or preview an order for any services you will need to complete and submit our standard online order form.
- The order must specify all the relevant information related to the scope of your work and other requirements regarding an original essay, paper, and other written material.
- For placing the order, you need to register on the website. The information required for registration is listed below:
- Specify your requirements related to the services, such as academic level, type of paper, subject/discipline, topic, paper details, additional materials, paper format, citation style, number of sources, charts, diagrams, slides, pages, urgency, currency choice, and discount code.
- User’s private information such as name, email address, contact number, and payment information.
- You are responsible for updating your profile in case of any modifications in your personal
User Account and Information Security Policy
- As a part of registration process, you would be asked to provide your name and email address which may be used as your username for the website. Also, you would need to set a secure password for your account.
- You must keep your user account details safe and secure. You must never disclose your password to anybody.
- You would be responsible for all the orders and services availed from your account. In case you suspect that someone else is using your account, you must either edit your password to secure your account or contact our support team.
- We reserve rights to change your password in case we feel that your password is not secure. Under such circumstances, you will be informed about the password change through an email.
Payments and Discounts
- When you place an order on the website, you are making a purchase. However, your product will not be available to you until your payment has been authorized.
- The fee for of the product is payable in advance. Also, we shall under no circumstances provide you the product until the service fee has been paid.
BY PLACING AN ORDER OR SETTING PAYMENT FOR A PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- You must agree that any product delivered by our company should neither be passed nor distributed to third-parties for any monetary gains. Also, if the company suspects that its products are distributed by you or is being plagiarized, then the company reserves all the rights to refuse to carry out any further business with you.
- All products and written materials delivered by us are for research and reference purpose only. We do not encourage plagiarism and any other kind of academic disloyalty. We firmly adhere to the copyright laws and will not permit any customer to commit piracy or get involved in unlawful activities.
- The company and its affiliates and partners will not be responsible for any immoral, inappropriate, illegitimate, and unlawful use of website offerings. It includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarship, suspension, and other disciplinary actions. The user of the website is solely responsible for his/her acts and has to bear its consequences.
- The company does not guarantee plagiarism check in all cases where the customer has required the writer to include specific texts, quotations, or titles which are found to be plagiarized. It is the customer’s duty to provide the correct reference for the said text.
- The content which is being put within the quotation marks and is being properly cited is not considered plagiarized. Similarly, when fact and statics are presented with appropriate citations it is not counted under plagiarism. Therefore, refund and revision is not applicable in such cases.
- All the notices from the user to the company must be sent in writing to our contact address mentioned on the Contact Us page.
- All the notices by the company to the user will be sent through one of the following methods:
- Shown on the website
- Posted on your personal account page
- Email to your registered email address